Weekly Photo Contest: Fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlsuelo13

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
fragment1207545159-0.jpg

This are great pictures everyone is posting!
Here's mine, used nexus 5 to take photosphere when I was walking by the Kansas river and then use gs3 to take a picture of Andy with my Nexus 5.
Used picssay pro, painteresque and this new awesome fragment app to edit them.

first time posting here, not sure how to make image bigger...

Last edited:

djmobil2

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
My daughter was boasting about her i5S lifeproof cover, but when I told her to take some underwater pictures she hesitated and challenged me to take some shots with my phone, which doesn't has cover. I accepted the challenge, took my Sony Xperia Z1 to the pool and here's the result. Just applied some color balance with Pixlr Express.

Posted via the Android Central App
P.d. Can't load the attachment but after retry I suceeded, picture is in the post below.

Last edited:

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
20140813_215923_1.jpg This photo was taken with my LgG2 and edited with Pixlr express. This pic is of my daughter standing in front of the fireworks at Hollywood Studios in her "Elsa" dress ??????.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
This was actually taken with my GPE M7 in February. My family and I were on our way to my sister-in-laws house. I stopped in the middle of the road to get this picture. We had just moved to Rhode Island from Colorado and I was photographing all the cool stuff I could find. This photo was taken and filtered with VSCOcam and has now been FRAGMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fragmentBRIDGES.jpg

MattRyanM

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
fragment817624841.jpg

HTC M7 GPE, Electrical storm near Billings, MT. Backstory? A peer and I started a weather spotting team here in MT, just another routine chase day. facebook.com/montanastorms

Last edited:

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg
Taken with my Nexus 5 edited using Fragment. Not a lot of back story here. Just taking a break at work and decided to take a walk. And on that walk I did what I always do...snap random shots with my phone.

pajamas95

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Took this with my Moto X last Saturday up in a remote town in Northern CA (Stonyford) on my brothers bachelor trip.

fragment-1552417073.jpg

I edited this in VSCO and posted to my Instagram, but then when I downloaded Fragment last night, I wish I hadn't posted the first one.

Umar Mash

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
This is mine.. taken from my sony xperia z1 default camera... a sunset in my school. used VSCO to do the major editing and then added the text with pixlr and then did the final effect with.....wait for it..... fragment.. oh i love this app....and this image is my pc's wallpaper..it has to be....fragment-1908283917.jpg

MRWOLF6969

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
My 3rd BlackBerry Tour from Verizon became fragmented after a few rounds from my 380. Taken with a Samsung galaxy s 3.
d058eaa4d05f00ba3621e05f5fee72a1.jpg

Brian Poole

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
2014-08-15.jpg

This is a pretty slick little app. I used a photo I took of the inside of my Raspberry Pi project using my Nexus 4.

Desaturated and toned down the contrast a tiny bit to smooth it out in the standard Photos app.

Status
Not open for further replies.