Weekly Photo Contest: Fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasipasi

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lake Tahoe

"Model" is popular sculpture in my hometown Varna, Bulgaria. Result from Fragment remind me of a The Doors song "My eyes have seen you".

Nexsus 4, stock Camera app
Combination of Fragment, Goolge Play Photo editor, VSCO Cam and Photoshop for text layer.

myeyeshaveseenyou.jpg

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Nexus 5 SunSet
Rzb9hM.jpg

kiko66613

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Took this picture of the Tinago Falls of Iligan City, Philippines with my Xperia Z2. Enhanced by Google+ Photos. Edited and Fragmented in Photoshop. Cheers.DSC_0493.jpg

anon(6038350)

May 28, 2013
Visit site
FRAGMENT_20140818_162810_733507602~2.jpg

This photo was taken by my Nexus 5 a few months ago on a beach in Singapore during a bonfire party. I set the exposure to the lowest setting so that I would achieve a silhouette of my sister against the fire. I edited it with snapseed on the day to make the silhouette darker and flames brighter. I applied three different fragments using the fragment app, which I found to be pretty darn cool! I agree with you, you do want to apply it to every photo after a while!

Last edited:

toramorigan

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
14 - 1.jpg

Shrapnel Bridge - On a semi-crosscountry drive from Florida to St Louis and back, I took a drive to my hometown of Memphis, TN. This photo was taken while driving over the Interstate 55 bridge between Arkansas and Tennessee. What's funny, is that I had seen the Fragment app on the iPads for demo at my local Apple store, and was elated to hear it had been released for Android as a beta. It works so well with this kind of photograph.

Taken on my Google Nexus 5.

NickSaul

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my Galaxy S4 running CM11. I used the Google Camera app with no filters.

There were dark clouds overhead, while the sun was setting in the distance, creating this brightly lit tree in an otherwise dark area.

IMG_20140813_200029.jpg

tDotm

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I have really enjoyed playing around with the Fragment-App. I've had my screen on so much that I've had to charge my phone twice as often in the last week. Some of the entries have really impressed this time and I've seen some worthy winners. Great idea to put this theme up for the competition.

This is a mural I pass on my way to work. I usually like to enter photos I haven't edited (or if I have to, then only using apps on my Nexus 5). This time around the shot has been spruced the stock camera app, heavily edited in Fragment, got a touch of google enhancement and a little fine cropping in photoshop.

I'm definately going to be using Fragment in the future and it was well worth it for me to get in on the Betaphase - thanks guys!

helios tower.jpg

thetechaddict

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
FRAGMENT_20140818_132122_1810737954.jpg

Taken with my Moto X atop Cathedral Rock at Philmont Scout Ranch, Cimarron, NM. My crew reached Cathedral Rock about halfway through our 75-mile, 10-day backpacking trek.

Edited with the Fragment app, which I was very much impressed with.

jbrook503

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
fragment-1442226768.jpg
I took this at an art show this past weekend with my Galaxy S3. Of course the awesome Fragment app helped make this so unique. Loving the app. So fun to play with.

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
silkbowl fragged.jpg

Nexus 7
Took a picture looking down into a coiled fabric bowl (hard to describe with words - cord wrapped in fabric strips is coiled and zigzagged together - the stitches are visible). Cropped with Snapseed then began playing with fragment. This is one result which I further cropped, tweaked color in Pixlr Express.

Thanks so much for introducing me to this app! It has dawned that one reason I love it so much is that you take something whole, chop it up and put it back together - like fabric ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia