Weekly Photo Contest: Treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I took this a while back with my Droid Charge (maybe?). I tossed it up on Instagram and applied the tilt shift effect.
cupcake.png

Arpish Shah

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
20131101_223602.jpg
Taken via my Samsung Galaxy S4, at Ceaser's Palace in Atlantic City, NJ
was there for a Trauma Training conference and was greated by this delightful sight as soon as I came in from the parking lot.
Google Auto awesome edit courtesy of Google.
TREAT.........

Lim Dev

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
img_20140821_191104.jpg
This is a bowl of rice. Yes, that's rice. And there is chicken with tomato chili sauce... Yummy~

Taken on Xperia M2 with LENS BLUR in Google Camera App.

joshumar22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
20131208_125307_E Oxford Ave_1.jpg

This is the gingerbread house I made with my kids last Christmas. It's becoming a tradition for us and something we all look forward to around the holidays.

Taken with Galaxy S3 and edited with snapseed.

rpmm70

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
esa6a6ym.jpg

Here is my kind of treat, especially after a long week. And I think it is one of the coolest beer labels I have seen.

Taken with a Galaxy S4 and some editing with the stock editing app.

xHVGx

May 24, 2011
Visit site
IMAG0017.jpg

Can't quite remember the name of this treat, even more sad is the fact that I have not had a chance to try them.

This was taken at an ice cream shop in Virgnia City, NV with an HTC One M8, no filters or edits, just plain ol' goodness.

Fearless117

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Shaved Ice2.jpg

When the temperature is over 100 degrees there is nothing better than to Shave It. Warning: Eat at a steady pace as to avoid brain freeze. Credit the photo to the LG G3.

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Ariana Ice Crea.jpg

This is my daughter eating ice cream at Leatherbys, an ice cream parlor in the Salt Lake City area. Taken with my AT&T GS4 about a month ago, and edited in the Google+ Photos app.

kousakasan

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Taken with my Samsung Note3. No edits.
My wife and I enjoy getting dessert at Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego, California.
I have a reason for taking this shot. My work gave us new dual 24inch monitors and none of my old photos would stretch across both monitors.
My Note 3 takes 4128X3096 photos. I just had to crop this down to 3840X1200 with just the cakes showing. Now it stretches across both monitors without distortion. Though the jpeg compression becomes noticable when stretched to almost 4 feet...
(tried to upload the full file but it said its invalid. Its a 2 ½ MB jpeg. Can anyone tell me if it needs a special file size? I tried searching the forums but could'nt find an answer)

cake.jpg

*Ooops, user error... For some reason Linux removed the .jpeg when I copied it to my desktop.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.