Weekly Photo Contest: Treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Weekly-Photo-Contest-Treats.jpg

Bakery goods. Taken with a Nexus 5.

The contests keep moving along here at _Android Central_, and we're ready to get back to it with our Weekly Photo Contest. After taking a brief hiatus, this week's contest is back and we're hoping that you folks didn't skip a beat with your photo taking skills. The prompt this week to which you'll be taking your pictures is "treats," and we're sure we'll see our fair share of delicious and appetizing shots (well, or maybe just dog treats) this week.

For their effort this week two people will be taking away prizes, with each person this week getting a Ventev Dual USB Universal Rapid Wall Charger!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (September 16) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

The_Martin

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20140405_173902.jpg

This sure was a treat after a hard day's work. AUS/US beer collaboration and damn good too.

EDIT: Nexus 5 hdr+ enhanced by Google + auto enhancement

Last edited:

bsinc1962

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Peanut butter cup cupcakes yummy

My G3 and tweaked with Perfectly Clear

8d8cbd3f1c817c71f17da19ff4fcfc57.jpg

jojojohnny05

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Got these cupcakes at My Delight Cupcakery. Taken with my Nexus 4.
From left to right: Chocolate Caramel, Funnel Cake, Strawberry, and Strawberry Lemonade.
IMG_20140905_121034.jpg

slyyyy

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20140404_231755.jpg

This was taken from a Nexus 5 and has some filters applied to it from Instagram. Stopped by a unique dessert shop with the wife. They served desserts made with ingredients you wouldn't even thing were a part of a dessert. I forget which one this is, but I remember one of the desserts they served us was onion ice cream.

flapjacky

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm a savory type of person so my go to "treat" is a burger from Slater 50/50. Burger patty made from 50% bacon on a bacon pretzel bun. Heart attack on a plate, hence the "treat" aspect. Can't eat these every day!

PSX_20140911_155617.jpg

Taken with Samsung Galaxy S3. Edited with Photoshop Express App

jpenico

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Shoot, I didn't read the part where it needs to be "Treats". Failure.

Here is one that is better suited. The lighting through the windows at one of our favorite dinner/brunch spots was on point. Bacon was pretty on point as well.
59bd2102-0cf0-48ef-86f2-6c64b6c171a9.jpg

Shot taken with HTC One M8, edited in VSCO Cam for Android.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards