Photos taken by the Pixel Fold.

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Running out of things to photograph - here's the weekly forecast with a background of a dusting of snow on some rooftops. There's a dusting on the backyard moss. None on streets or sidewalks.

View attachment 359968
When I start running out of things to photograph I usually resort to selfies haaaaa!! You're going to have temperatures in the 50s like 6 out of the next 7 days. It was in the 20s here where I am so I'd be happy with your weather any day, all day!!

Well with the snow and salt left on the ground the other day I got my car washed and now ........ no more salt
a0783a6cefdab9d119c6da2afed7233f.jpg

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
The temperatures was in the high 50s for a few days last week and now we're getting snow?!? Kids are off from school so it'll be a chill day, all day today!
99945b5d80d81ad0cb3f72ca5419c6bd.jpg
fc6e16fa4594155f8e6a6a35c6ed3681.jpg
Nice ..you in NY? We have a dusting which I posted with my P8P lol
I wondered the same thing... Central NY; record high 60's last week and snow this week. We are currently 5 feet below average snowfall this year.

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I wondered the same thing... Central NY; record high 60's last week and snow this week. We are currently 5 feet below average snowfall this year.
With the few inches of snow we received earlier this week and the inch or so tonight, we probably have more snow than last year. I'm more than good with that and honestly can't wait for Spring and Summer to come again.

32 more days until Spring

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Same here!
Hey wha happened?! Didn't Punxsutawney Phil tell us we'd all have an early Spring?
They have no actual clue. All I can think of the temperature being in the low 60s just a week ago and the last thing on my mind was snow and it being in the mid 20s ugh?!? I guess we'll just need to be a little more patient and it'll one day be in the 70s

Reactions: winmod21 and FF22

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
They have no actual clue. All I can think of the temperature being in the low 60s just a week ago and the last thing on my mind was snow and it being in the mid 20s ugh?!? I guess we'll just need to be a little more patient and it'll one day be in the 70s
That's the spirit ! 🙂

And of course we can watch the weekend golf tournaments in California—like this weekend's Genesis Invitational @ the famed and venerable Riviera Country Club (on CBS & The Golf Channel)—pretending we're there, as we scoot closer to the tv, hoping to feel the CA warmth, maybe even with hopes of catching a little of the CA golf course aroma – thru the tv broadcast? It works! 🤗

But better yet, take a trip to Santa Barbara, or San Diego, or etc! 😎 When it's not monsooning! 🤧

All the while watching & singing-a-long with YouTube vids of John Denver's 'Sunshine On My Shoulders'. 🙂

Or? . . . Anyone? . . . Anyone?. . . What do you do to help you make it through the late Feb & March winter blues. . . that is, as we wait for March Madness, and The Masters !? 😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45