Which rom?

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
So what roms are you guys running? I was on koa aokp but there were just too many little bugs related to cm9 that I couldn't stand. So which rom have you found to have the least bugs? Ics roms of course :D

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
This is the first phone I have had in a while that I have kept the stock rom. Works perfect for me, just stock rooted. Heck I really don't even need root with foxfi out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah same for me. On my droid x I was constantly flashing roms. I'm running Arctic 215 and it's alright. I'm waiting for them to finish the kexec kernel so we can have official cm10

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah same for me. On my droid x I was constantly flashing roms. I'm running Arctic 215 and it's alright. I'm waiting for them to finish the kexec kernel so we can have official cm10

I too might try it. I have had zero issues with anything on plain ole stock here. I also don't see any drastic changes in any of the current roms that would convince me to change.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's the problem. With my x the roms were amazing. It was the first heavily support device so the roms offered tons of options. With the razr they are all pretty much the same. All the aokp/cm9 roms have the same annoying bugs. Once kexec comes around that will all be fixed hopefully

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Tried Eclipse for a week or so... found too many little things that I needed to work that were not, so I'm back to stock ICS ROM.

tomwoolston

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Running Black Widow ROM
So far it runs great with no issues. Normally I upgrade the desktop to Go exe, but the rom incorporates a better version of it.
The Dock tray has 5 revolving trays with 6 apps per tray. Go Exe only has 3 Dock trays with 5 apps each.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
On Arctic HD as of right now, been wanting to try Flick lately...

Was on Black Widow with the White Widow theme. Thats my "go to" setup when all else fails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty