Leaked Sprint Devices?

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure we're all familiar with the SGSII devices coming. I haven't heard of the HTC Design or Moto Admiral though...

Wonder what they are? Do we know of these 2? Stinks it's all about Sprint :p haha. Come on Big Red.

Edit: Nvm just read the front page haha. Slow internet today.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
from what i read the Design is the leaked Kingdom, the Admiral dont know.... not 4g from what i read which is weird for Sprint . unless its going to be a entry level phone...Could also be the Pax aka dualcore PRO but thats 4G but we will see.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Are we sure these are phones? My money is on "Design" as the 10.1 HTC tablet. I think View & Design as the two Evo tablets makes a sensible pairing of names.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Are we sure these are phones? My money is on "Design" as the 10.1 HTC tablet. I think View & Design as the two Evo tablets makes a sensible pairing of names.

Good point I could see the Design being a Tablet

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

This is a good point and idea you have with the HTC Puccini tab on its way, but in the leak about these 3 devices it states that the design is aka the Kingdom and from what we know the Kingdom is a phone not a tablet. It also mentions no 3D or Dualcore . The Kingdom is a signalcore 1.2ghz from the reports. So as much as I would love a 10.1 tab with 4G I dont think this is the 1 ... But I could be wrong....

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I find it funny with the name Admiral it would be mid-range haha. But the triumph was kind of mid-range. but it was also a vanilla android phone and that put it on top of my list.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
:cool:
I heard from a good source at ( sprint) the Iphone will be out mid Sept.

Well that's great for my sister but I hope this doesn't effect the future sprint android phones that come out like what happened to Verizon. They haven't been getting a lot of good phones and are JUST about to get their first dual-core LTE phone.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea , I understand the need for Sprint to get the Iphone but I wish they would just wait and get the I5.
They should get the Pad2 4G if anything.

jasonblanco

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if I'm adding anything here, but the sprint rep I worked with last week to replace my Evo showed a phone he's been testing for the company. It's an HTC phone that he said was the Evo 3D minus 3D. He said they were calling it the Warlock, but that it was basically the Kingdom.

He also said all indications (including a telling non-denial from Dan Hesse) are that Sprint's getting the iPhone 5 late September / early October.

Reactions: DreamOutLoud65#CB

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Bummed about the lack of rumored Sprint phones coming this fall.

They should announce an Evo HD with a 720p screen, ICS, dual core 1.5 processor right when the iphone drops (mid Sept.) and have it ship by Black Friday.

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I'm adding anything here, but the sprint rep I worked with last week to replace my Evo showed a phone he's been testing for the company. It's an HTC phone that he said was the Evo 3D minus 3D. He said they were calling it the Warlock, but that it was basically the Kingdom.

He also said all indications (including a telling non-denial from Dan Hesse) are that Sprint's getting the iPhone 5 late September / early October.

reps are the last to know anything.. And from past experience they are usually wrong.. Anything that comes out of their mouth you can take with a grain of salt.. people like us know more then they do.. I have had this happen several times with an upcoming phone and when I went into a sprint store and spoke to a rep he had no clue what I was talking about. And this was at several different stores.

And a non denial from Hesse means nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non