Upcoming Motorola devices?

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Are there rumors of any upcoming Motorola devices that will work on Verizon? I've searched but haven't come up with anything. Getting the Nexus 6 directly from Motorola is on my short list. I know the waiting game is never ending, but depending on the device, I could wait another 4-6 months.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Are there rumors of any upcoming Motorola devices that will work on Verizon? I've searched but haven't come up with anything. Getting the Nexus 6 directly from Motorola is on my short list. I know the waiting game is never ending, but depending on the device, I could wait another 4-6 months.

Posted via Android Central App

Probably not until late Summer early Fall like the X and DROIDs.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

keegh

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd second what Ry said, considering the Turbo was recently released I can't imagine anything until mid Summer.

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I imagine that around Sept/Oct we will see a 2015 refresh of the moto x. It will have either a SD 808 or 810. Screen size will stay about the same, though resolution may go to 1440. Expect a minor, but not ground-breaking camera update, which will still be sub-par.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have heard in other forums they are looking at a nexus 6 with a 4000 mah battery. It's supposed to be a Verizon exclusive. No clue if it's true or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty