New HTC phone?

brodieduncan

Oct 7, 2010
about.me
I was watching the new HTC Innovation advert on YouTube (YouTube - HTC Innovation TV Commercial) and 5 seconds in, we see this :-
It looks like a HTC Wildfire without an optical trackpad. It could very well be a Wildfire 2 which could be seen at MWC next week.

Comment on this and discuss below!

Edit: 08/02/2011 22:43 GMT - Engadget discovered the same thing as I and featured it on their site just as I was posting this. The link is http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/08/new-htc-with-android-spotted-in-promotional-video-possibly-wild/

Last edited:

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
there was some posts around the web with 3 leaked photos of new htc phones not long ago...i cant seem to find it, but most likely one them. mwc is 6 days away...maybe we will see

poodump

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
This makes me slightly sad if its true, I'm really hoping for a newer gen phone (dual-core, high-res screen, etc) with a trackpad, I found it extremely valuable on my friend's phones when selecting text, which I seem to do a lot of on my BB currently.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Gingerbread has a much better way of selecting text than Froyo. One of the things I loved about my OG Droid was the d-pad for selecting text, but now I rarely use the physical keyboard with Swype and a Gingerbread rom (Cyanogenmod 7)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87