Samsung Galaxy Grand - Failed to load image data. Very irritating gallery.

Manav Pillai

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
'Failed to load image data, please try again later.'This is what my whatsapp says whenever I try to send or profil picture any of the files in my gallery that are either downloaded or screenshotted.
My instagram has the same problem and so does any app I use.
When I open my gallery and try to look at my hidden items, it crashes. 'Unfortunately, the gallery has stopped working'.
All this has happened after the 4.2.2 updaate.
Need urgent help.

Posted via Android Central App

ilaura

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
'Failed to load image data, please try again later.'This is what my whatsapp says whenever I try to send or profil picture any of the files in my gallery that are either downloaded or screenshotted.
When I open my gallery and try to look at my hidden items, it crashes. 'Unfortunately, the gallery has stopped working'.
Need urgent help.

Uzma Saman

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
hi there...
can nybody help me out....i hav galaxy grand duos....n and wenevr i click a picture the image clicked happens to crash or it gets cracked...its really annoyin ... i m nt able to take picture bcoz each n evry image get cracked in my galary...please help me to fix this out...

Muhammad Masud

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Need urgent help.

Bp Sdn Bhd

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Need urgent help.

This is million dollar question. Still even whatsaap team have no answer for this question. They will just respond that reinstall our new version. That's all. But this won't resolve this issue even.

Leo92

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi can anybody help I have a galaxy grand prime and I want to send a video mms but ever video it's saying to large how can I change it to mms recording.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez