Why am I not able to save pics on my phone?

A

AC Question

why am i not able to save pics on my phone

i have a grand 2
currently having a issue that when i ty to click a pic from the camera it saves it but when i use a app for it it doesnt and thats not all
i cant download whatssapp images and even fb pics though my sd works fine and can upload any pic.... i did format it but no help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why am i not able to save pics on my phone

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying you can't figure out how to save those images, or that you're tapping the Save button, and you can't figure out where they go?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Do you know if those apps are trying to save to Internal Storage or the microSD card?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

If this persists after an update, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_hmsO0rvIg

kai verma

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site

cant do that .... when i try that my phone tries to go in recovery but as it fails it goes back to downloading mode.......i tried to get cwm but couldnt tried all the solutions on net but couldnt figure it out

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Hmm, not sure if I'll be able to help you. Hopefully someone else may have some ideas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89