Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I'm a little overwhelmed here, what are some good tips and tricks to do?

I know how to do basic stuff like multi Window and screen write but I thought we could start a list of tips and tricks. Anyone got some good tricks?

Global Posts
    17,406 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: I'm a little overwhelmed here, what are some good tips and tricks to do?

Here is how to disable apps. I would stick to apps like if you hate Yahoo, or Amazon Kindle etc. [Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: I'm a little overwhelmed here, what are some good tips and tricks to do?

Press and hold the centre button, takes you straight into task manager !

i too would be interested in this list. this is my first android device and i'm still a little slow in getting around the OS.