Well I've Done It

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I broke down and ordered my Note 10.1 32 gig, it should arrive later this week or early next. Thank you to all who helped me decide. :)

Dame95

Sep 1, 2010
www.OmenDesigns.com
Kudos!! I got mine yesterday, and couldn't put it down!
After messing with the features and settings, then an hour-long update to Jellybean, I am loving it!!
I am going to pick up a case for it later today. Still on the fence about a screen protector though...
Looking forward to your review :)

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
It came so late in the day that I really didn't have time to do anything last night but some setup stuff and a very few minutes of play. My first thoughts were that I liked it but would probably keep the iPad too, after having a little more time to play today, not nearly as much as I would like, I'm liking it better and better. I ordered a case and the Wacom Bamboo Feel stylus at the same time and they arrived yesterday as well so I'm played a tiny bit with the stylus in a few art apps and I'm impressed, on the Note 2 phone the screen seems so slippery with the stylus that it is difficult to control for nice free flowing line, not so on the 10.1, there is a lot more tooth and the stylus is very controllable for drawing detail. In this area there is no comparison to the iPad!
While the screen resolution isn't what the retina screen is it is still very very good and the sound is miles ahead of iPad.

I haven't had time to do a real drawing, just a bit of doodling, but I'm relatively certain I am going to love it, and I don't think I am going to miss Procreate nearly as much as I thought I would. Infinite Painter is quite nice as is Sketchbook Pro for tablets, I'm also trying out one other, ArtFlow, which is very promising.

This is the case I ordered and yes it is purple but it's a darker nicer purple than the photos show, I am very very pleased with the case. Amazon.com: Poetic Dura Book Multi Angle Folio Cover Case for The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 Tablet Purple/White (Landscape / Portrait View)(Included 2 Micro SD Card Slots) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories

Claudia

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, The S-Pen is the reason I got the Note and I am enjoying it immensely, or actually enjoying the Wacom Bamboo Feel pen on the Note since it is a bit larger and more natural to use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty