Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Member

I have just retired and was given a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 which people say is a good tablet. I have 3 questions , Can I use Internet explorer and windows explorer , is there a very good free email security software, not Norton and is it possible to have a series of photos of our great grandkids on the desktop on the desktop.

I am fairly new to computers.
    Thanks in advance

Ken

Default Re: New Member

I have an app on my phone (should work on the Note as well) that automatically changes out of the wallpaper images from time to time (I get to choose the length of time). It should work like the desktop screensaver on your Windows machine. Then all grandkids can get equal, rotated screen time.

Default Re: New Member

There's also an application already on the tablet called "Photo Frame" I believe. Something similar to that. And you can place it on the home screen and it will just rotate through all the photos on your tablet like one of those electronic frames that people used to buy. So each photo gets like ten seconds or something and it's almost like a slideshow.