1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email Font on 2014 Edition

I thought I posted this but can't find it. I'm sorry if it's duplicated.
    My friends who have iPads can only send emails using one plain font (Calibre on my WLM program).
    Will I be able to use any font installed on the Note 2014 edition and even install others?
    Thanks

Default Re: Email Font on 2014 Edition

Honestly, I haven't seen this option in the stock e-mail app... You can change font size, color, bold, italics, etc. but not typeface. You COULD do that in other e-mail clients, though...

Keep in mind that the standard/plain email character set did not include options for color or font size. Usually you have to send email as HTML in order to have these choices.

The standard corporate app looks to have options for color and font sizes, but I don't see anything for font. Of course changing the font could prove a bit of an issue if the recipient doesn't have the same font.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clark View Post
    Keep in mind that the standard/plain email character set did not include options for color or font size. Usually you have to send email as HTML in order to have these choices.

The standard corporate app looks to have options for color and font sizes, but I don't see anything for font. Of course changing the font could prove a bit of an issue if the recipient doesn't have the same font.
    I do send these emails (a digital camera group) HTML. Is that possible with the stock email client? Yes, I know about the recipient needing the same font to see what I send Thanks

The corporate client is stock. The standard gmail client doesn't appear to have the ability.