Which color? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

Which color will or would you choose?

• Total voters

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Like the GS3, I'm sure Samsung will release more colors of GN2 in the future. But for their initial colors, which one will or would you choose? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

For me, I'm going for the Titanium Gray.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I already have the Samsung galaxy S3 in white, as well as the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 also in white, so I will get the white Samsung galaxy note if it comes to Sprint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Definitely getting white. I've had so many black phones I need to change it up. Hoping Verizon gets this phone. And white just looks so clean.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: EleventhHour2139

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had an old Samsung JACK (windows mobile) phone back in the day. This looks to be a similar color and texture. I really liked the look of that phone, so I'm looking forward to getting this titanium gray, too.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
My galaxy note is white and love it. But I think I like the gray,.. It's a little different and a little more masculine ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Since both my Epic Touch and SIII are white (and sexy as hell!) that's what I voted for. That said, I definitely wouldn't rule out the gray; I would need to see it in person first, though.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I voted White because I like the look of the white phones. But I have never had a white phone, how hard is it to keep clean?

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I voted White because I like the look of the white phones. But I have never had a white phone, how hard is it to keep clean?

Not hard at all. In fact, mine doesn't really get "dirty," just fingerprints for the most part. Since there aren't any porous spots on this phone, nothing sticks. :cool:

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Most definitely getting white. More than likely I'll never own another black phone again.

Hmm....post appeared twice; only clicked once

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
White definitely, to match my sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 phone and my white Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I need this titanium gray phone to match with my titanium gray laptop, titanium gray headphones, titanium gray shades, and titanium gray car. If I wait any longer, it's also going to match my titanium gray hair.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I need this titanium gray phone to match with my titanium gray laptop, titanium gray headphones, titanium gray shades, and titanium gray car. If I wait any longer, it's also going to match my titanium gray hair.

Ha! Ya, the titanium gray already matches my husband's hair and the marble white already matches mine . . . But the way you worded your post is a hoooot! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty