Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Never had any Seidio accessories but the surface case is looking very appealing. Would love to see one that matches the Titanium Grey colour.

Default Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Pictures?????

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Has anyone installed their Seidio Active or Surface case while using the Spigen SGP screep protectors? I worry that, since the Spigen screen protector doesn't go all the way to the edge of the phone, the Seidio cases will pretty much line right up against the screen protector causing it to pull up a little. On my Thunderbolt with Seidio Active case, the screen protector is actually under the front of the case so the protector isn't being pushed at all by the case.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Which of these two cases is the slimmest I really want one but the note 2 is a big phone to begin with and I don't really want to add too much bulk

Sent from my PC36100

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Which of these two cases is the slimmest I really want one but the note 2 is a big phone to begin with and I don't really want to add too much bulk

Sent from my PC36100
    The surface case is going to most likely be the slimmer of the 2 choices.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    Thanked by:
    blaze5 

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Any idea as to when the cases will be available in the AC store? I'm itching to buy but hoping that the AC store will run a special on them right out of the gate!!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Any idea as to when the cases will be available in the AC store? I'm itching to buy but hoping that the AC store will run a special on them right out of the gate!!
    I can't say for certain as we don't have control over when products get placed on the site, but my best guess would be that you will see them next week sometime.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!

Can we get a seidio coupon code?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

TW10 gives you 10% off. I used it last week. Got that off their twitter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I am seriously considering the active case, I am just worried about the added bulk.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I'd rather have the added bulk and know that my screen is protected on my phone then to not have the bulk and worry about dropping my phone and breaking my phone.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I am seriously considering the active case, I am just worried about the added bulk.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Although I don't yet have the Note 2 (Verizon) I do have the active case for the Thunderbolt and the added bulk is far out weighed by the protection the case offers. It's about half the bulk of an Otterbox Defender case. I'm ordering the Seidio Active for the Note 2 shortly here.

I just order seidio active case and holster for the Verizon note 2 and the phone hasn't even come out yet.

Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Bone ya on shipping......no bueno....

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Bone ya on shipping......no bueno....
    That's partially why I am waiting to order from the AC store!!

Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    That's partially why I am waiting to order from the AC store!!
    I would to but the AC store charges me tax - the warehouse is in Florida too. But on the flip side, I get my stuff in a day. Seidio has the TW10 coupon code but their shipping irks me.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

I would to but the AC store charges me tax - the warehouse is in Florida too. But on the flip side, I get my stuff in a day. Seidio has the TW10 coupon code but their shipping irks me.
    I may just order direct from Seidio using the coupon code. It's coming down to a few dollars really but from the AC store, I wanted to order a few more things and hopefully get the free shipping.

I'm really tempted but I am terrible at applying screen protectors lol...That is all of the reason I have always gone with either a defender or the old rugged series!

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by mccabegc View Post
    I'm really tempted but I am terrible at applying screen protectors lol...That is all of the reason I have always gone with either a defender or the old rugged series!
    I am also terrible at applying screen protectors too but I've been watching some YouTube videos and there's some pretty easy and workable methods out there with tape and such.

I'm pretty stuck on the Spigen sgp protectors provided I can figure out which one I want.

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

my case arrived today. fits great and is exactly what i wanted. The magnet in the kickstand does not seem to affect the screen. Call me very happy
    seidioseidio likes this.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vr002sh View Post
    my case arrived today. fits great and is exactly what i wanted. The magnet in the kickstand does not seem to affect the screen. Call me very happy
    Can you post pics please

Sent from my PC36100
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #72  

The SURFACE Cases in Garnet Red and Royal Blue are now available!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!

I got my ebay case that matches the style I had on my Evo for 2 years. Unfortunately it does not cover the corners as well on the GN2. The only issue I have now is what Seidio case to go with. The Surface is more in line with the cases I normally get and it will allow the phone to easily slide into and out of my pocket. However the Active seems like it would do a better job of adding grip surface to this giant phone.

Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The SURFACE Cases in Garnet Red and Royal Blue are now available!
    What are the differences between the Surface and Active cases? I have the Convert with my S3 and dig that one.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #75  

What are the differences between the Surface and Active cases? I have the Convert with my S3 and dig that one.
    If you have the CONVERT, then the first layer of that case is the SURFACE. The SURFACE Case is a one layered case that is made of plastic and has a soft touch coating on the outside. It has a felt lining on the inside of the case and adds just under 2.0 mm of thickness to your device.

The ACTIVE Case is a 2 layered case. The first layer is a silicone skin, and the second layer is a hard plastic skeleton. This case adds approximately 2.2 mm of thickness to your device.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast