- 11-12-2012, 05:08 AM #2
- 36 Posts
- 11-14-2012, 08:19 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Anyone try lightflow?
you can still use air view. it turns it off upon installation but then you just go in and turn air view back on in the settings. it doesn't interfere with light flow. this is also posted on the light flow website as well if you look under the samsung galaxy note 2 section of the support page.
- 11-14-2012, 08:19 PM #5
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 10-28-2010, 03:29 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
- By Gekko in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:25 AM
- By bhtoque in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
- By pachenkster in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:37 PM