How old are SGN2 owners?

How old are SGN2 owners?

• Total voters

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought we were talking about how long we've had it.. :confused: well if is age then 16. :thumbup::D lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
32, and I've been a smartphone addict for about 6 years. It started with the Palm Centro in in 2007. The Note 2 is an amazing beast and I'm so glad I bought it.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
48 here. I got mine December 12th and haven't even considered looking back at my iphone 4s.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My Husband and I are both 53 (birthdays are one day apart, and I am litterally 10 hours older than him. We will Both be getting the Note 2 sometime in the next month or 2.....have to figure out using our 3rd line dumb phone to upgrade for one and will possibly have to add a 4th line to get another subsidized as to not lose either of our unlimited. I am the techy/gadget person and he gets same as I get, cause I am the one that sets everything up...haha! I cant wait to get this phone!!!

yuzume83

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm 29. Got it 1/3/13. My boyfriend got one first. I was planning on waiting for the G4, but after playing with his phone and being the one to unlock/root and install a ROM on his phone, I decided I had to have one too!

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Well that demographic would probably range from high schoolers to college students.
Most high school kids don't have parent's who would shell out $300 for a phone and pay for the bill on top of that.
College students...well maybe they're on a budget or have more important things to pay for like rent and tuition?

I just turned 19 and I'm getting a Note 2 in a few weeks. It's a Christmas AND birthday present lumped together ^.^ couldn't ask for anything better.
I totally agree about the cash and students. But lots of the under-25 crowd has iphones or GS3s, and with careful shopping they could get a GN2 for $50 more. Especially if it's a gift. And as more and more of these get into the wild and more and more people see them, I expect sales will remain strong for a long time.

Mine was an early Christmas gift from my daughters, otherwise I'd still be using my 2 1/2 year old Blackberry with its little tiny screen ewwww!

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to several other posters in this thread for saving me from being the oldest! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty