Galaxy Note 3 Accessory Information

Doxcyguy617

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Looks like we will get some really nice accessories to accompany the Note... let's just hope we can get them soon!!

:):):):):):):)

img_acc3.jpg

img_acc1.jpg

img_acc2.jpg

Information originally from the droif-life forum here: link

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
As usual no prices and even worse the extra battery and charger likely will be out to stock and launch and not available for weeks. Every time I tried to use my 50% code only one out of 3 items would be in stock and I could never get an answer what happens to back orders with a promo code so I had to wait and just eventually gave up and never bought. My hope is this time will be different.

Doxcyguy617

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Agreed! I don't know why these companies don't seem to understand that is we are buying these devices, we will most likely buy the accessories too!
It's like they don't want our money! :-$

I am still waiting for a dock for my Nexus 10... it showed up in a holiday video, but never materialized past that. I even went third party for the pogo pin charger. I mean, why put the pogo pins on if you aren't going to supply a charger?

We usually don't have a choice but to go third party, and then IF an official OEM item comes out, we have already settled and most likely won't buy at that point.

I am with you and hope these items are available soon!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus accessories have always confounded me, they just are not out there and Google should be directing Samsung on what they want and even if it means they sell them online only (which is stupid) they need to do better.

I like what Element Case offers, but I have read a few complaints with their cases for the Galaxy S series, issues with proper fit, damaging the phones while trying to remove them. I would just give some caution before spending that much.

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have an excellent Galaxy Note 1 Car Dock made by Samsung that I paid ?60 for. It won't fit the Note 2 or 3. They don't seem to make car docks for this range of phones anymore, which is a shame, as I use it for satnav all the time.

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Well here is my list of what I intend to get with it & a few I might get later.

Spare Battery
Car mount/dock from the ac shop (I forget the mfr)
Samsung/Sandisc 64GB micro SD.

Desk Dock (mabie)
S-View case (mabie)

LosingMyMind

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I hope the cases are available ASAP in store, since I'm tooo impatient to shop online. Being a repetitive phone dropper, I'll be protecting it with bubble wrap for the meantime.

lindycu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have an excellent Galaxy Note 1 Car Dock made by Samsung that I paid ?60 for. It won't fit the Note 2 or 3. They don't seem to make car docks for this range of phones anymore, which is a shame, as I use it for satnav all the time.

One of the many reasons I stuck with Motorola phones (Droid X, Bionic and Razr Maxx HD) until now....bought the Galaxy Note 3 and the only accessory I want is a dock that I can drop in and not have to worry about connecting a cable to the USB. Seems that docks are becoming too generic.

FanOfAnything

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Isn't the phone gonna look weird when putting it on the wireless charger cause of the camera making the top part of your phone stick up? Other then that the others look awesome

Posted via Android Central App

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the phone gonna look weird when putting it on the wireless charger cause of the camera making the top part of your phone stick up? Other then that the others look awesome

Posted via Android Central App

If I'm not mistaken, the wireless back covers add a tiny bit of beef to the back of the phone and level out around the camera. I could be wrong, but it seems that's the case.

Is there any word on if stores will have these or not tomorrow?

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had Hyperion batteries for my Note 2 they were Garbage!! Lasted less than half the time of Anker or the Oem Samsung! Anker hasn't made any yet for the Note 3 .... so I ordered Caseology :Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories At least from Amazon, you can get your money back. We''l have to see which is better. But it says it won't be shipped until 10/25 :(

Cheers, Jon