- 4 Posts
Note 3 video call not working
Delighted with the note 3 but frustrated that the video call function won't work. I select video call from the contacts page, it attempts to call then reports video call not possible.
I've tried on 3g and with wifi. I am trying to call my wife's note 3 which should be compatible. It also has the same fault.
Any suggestions. ? Is it a Vodafone issue perhaps?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-06-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- 10-06-2013, 05:32 PM #4
- 10-06-2013, 05:43 PM #5
- 646 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Note 3 video call not working
That's not an option on my phone either, I'm on Sprint. Can you take a screenshot of the contract page (with personal info blacked out of course).
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3What?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- 11-19-2013, 02:49 PM #6
- 11-19-2013, 02:58 PM #7
- 11-19-2013, 03:28 PM #8
- By Haalcyon in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 34Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:46 PM
- By cehowardS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:17 AM
- By MeridianSun in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:55 AM
- By Roundpotato in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 07:00 AM