known bugs thread !

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think we need a bugs thread .

i got my verizon note3 on launch day overall i love it but i have one for sure bug to report . if i try to make a folder in the app drawer i can make the folder no problem . but if i want to edit the folder later and add apps to it TW force closes everytime. Im also having issue with my blutooth working right with my jvc car radio . but i need to rule out the radio first.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I think we need a bugs thread .

i got my verizon note3 on launch day overall i love it but i have one for sure bug to report . if i try to make a folder in the app drawer i can make the folder no problem . but if i want to edit the folder later and add apps to it TW force closes everytime. Im also having issue with my blutooth working right with my jvc car radio . but i need to rule out the radio first.

i'm on verizon also and do not have a problem editing and adding to or taking out of created folders in the app drawer.

my problem with bluetooth is that when my headphones are connected, notification sounds, ringtones for phone call, come through the headphones but also audibly from the phone also. not so good for quiet situations.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i'm on verizon also and do not have a problem editing and adding to or taking out of created folders in the app drawer.

my problem with bluetooth is that when my headphones are connected, notification sounds, ringtones for phone call, come through the headphones but also audibly from the phone also. not so good for quiet situations.
im only having issues with my car radio not connecting like it should . my plantronics legend has been working fine so far knock on wood .

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
That happens on the Note II as well. I think the reason for that is that if you take out your bluetooth headphones without turning them off, you can still listen for calls and other notifications. It has come handy for me on several occasions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
That happens on the Note II as well. I think the reason for that is that if you take out your bluetooth headphones without turning them off, you can still listen for calls and other notifications. It has come handy for me on several occasions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

i can see your point but the point sometimes of having earphones in is to not bug the people around you and having a ringtone blaring is a problem.....

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has bothered to try this but I'm coming from the GS4 and after I enable the developer options I changed the transition animation setting to '0' but I noticed that it changes back to its default setting by itself, and after I've used the camera...I like the "snappy" feel of having the transition setting set to '0' but I can't get it to stay any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has bothered to try this but I'm coming from the GS4 and after I enable the developer options I changed the transition animation setting to '0' but I noticed that it changes back to its default setting by itself, and after I've used the camera...I like the "snappy" feel of having the transition setting set to '0' but I can't get it to stay any thoughts?

i think someone else remarked on that problem also.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok after doing a factory reset im not having any problems with making folders in the app drawer or with my bluetooth connecting .
Im not sure if i had a bad app or what but its working good now .

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Here's one:
If you tag faces in pictures you've taken, then later move those pictures into other folders in the gallery, the tagging is gone.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Really? Can u tell me where or if they found a fix or not? Thanks

man, i'm not sure....mine are set to .5 and are staying.....you might want to try putting it in the search box here in the forums....

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I found the thread...no solution yet...hopefully someone can find a workaround soon...very annoying bug

bprochon

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
- Can't hide apps in the app drawer.
- Apps (mostly Samsung....) will leave their folder within the app drawer after a reboot.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
- Can't hide apps in the app drawer.
- Apps (mostly Samsung....) will leave their folder within the app drawer after a reboot.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

I noticed this too...I created a folder within the apps and after I rebooted the folder was empty...that and the multi-window pop-out tab does NOT stay hidden after a reboot...

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
So I updated my GS4 to Android 4.3 last night, and now it has the same issue with the transition animation resetting to its default when you open the camera...

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
ok now my weather widget keeps disappearing. and my ear piece keeps disconnecting whenever a call comes in . i can restart the phone and it works good for a little bit then it starts acting up again.I think we need a stability update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress