sync/back up phone

andyr3ad

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've only owned a android operated phone for 2 weeks (note 3) prior to this I had ios and as your probably aware if u purchase a new handset u just connect it to your iTunes via iTunes or icloud and it will restore your previous settings,photos,messages,calender,apps and contacts on to your new phone. What is the best way or app to do this on android ? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've only owned a android operated phone for 2 weeks (note 3) prior to this I had ios and as your probably aware if u purchase a new handset u just connect it to your iTunes via iTunes or icloud and it will restore your previous settings,photos,messages,calender,apps and contacts on to your new phone. What is the best way or app to do this on android ? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Samsung Campaign

I did not use this personally. But, seems pretty straight forward, and helps to find the replacement apps from iOs to Droid.

I personally have Verizon, and used their contact backup, and then when I booted up the phone it loaded my contacts in on its own. I put my music on the SD card, via a card reader, and just plugged it in. Other than that, there was not anything I had to have come over. You will obiously have to set up your accounts again for email, shopping, finance, sports, ect.

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean how do you do the same thing on an Android phone or how do you get your iPhone data to your Android phone? For Android to Android you just go to Settings, General, Backup and reset. Check "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore". When/if you get another phone, once you connect your backup account to it (for me it's my primary gmail account), everything will start downloading from the Play Store. You can get all of your contacts and calendar info by linking them to a google account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo