It's amazing how fast I've adjusted to the size of the Note 3!

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This phone now feels normal to me. Almost as if all phones should be this size to begin with. Heck even my GS3 feels that much smaller! Loving my Galaxy Note 3, if you couldn't tell! Anyone sitting on the fence, should take the plunge, and go for it!

Gearu

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha yeah I got my big (broken) Galaxy S2 out of the cupboard that I once thought would be a problem for my pocket and now it feels tiny.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I saw a Galaxy Mega 6.3 at the AT&T store and it makes my Note 3 look like a mini.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Stump3r

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Right there with you. Yhe wife was showing me some pics on her iphone this aft and the first thing I said was.... god this thing is small, how do you see anything on it? I seriously couldnt use a smaller phone again, love my note 3.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using AC Forums mobile app

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
The only problem with the Note 3, coming from a single man's perspective is when women see you holding one, they think your hands are smaller than they actually are....

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Surprisingly, I've seen this phone out in the wild on 2 separate occasions.

I'm starting to realize that there is a market for these phablets outside of tech geeks. I see a lot of senior citizens with them because it is a lot easier for them to read the screen due to poor vision. I saw a couple of elderly people eyeing the Mega and Notes.

deejayburnout

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got used to my N3 very quicky and I gave my mum my old S2. Man that thing looks like a kids toy.

People see me using my N3 and have no idea what it is. Someone called it my flatscreen TV.

Typed out on my Note 3 Phablet

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I got used to my N3 very quicky and I gave my mum my old S2. Man that thing looks like a kids toy.

People see me using my N3 and have no idea what it is. Someone called it my flatscreen TV.

Typed out on my Note 3 Phablet

People are drawn to it. Everyone commentson it and wants to watch a video on it.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to realize that there is a market for these phablets outside of tech geeks. I see a lot of senior citizens with them because it is a lot easier for them to read the screen due to poor vision. I saw a couple of elderly people eyeing the Mega and Notes.

I think people are drawn to them because they're uniquely different. The Note 3 is such a powerful device, but it's also a head turner. As soon as I pull out the stylus people immediately ask what phone it is. When we were being checked at the door last night at the UFC 116, and I had to empty my pockets. The gentleman immediately noticed my Note 3, and commented on it lol. I was concerned about it's size initially, but you adapt quick!

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I too though the note 3 would be a little hard to hold and use but I've had it for a week now and have had no problems at all. Love looking at pictures I've taken with other phones now that I can see them

harkyb

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Haha im with you here. Cant even feel the phone in my pocket, have to tap to see if its there. When I pick up my iPhone it seems like a dummy phone lol.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
This phone makes my HTC one seem small. I love it. Seen a mega at a kiosk and that thing was huge!

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I went from the HTC One to this phone and I'm fully used to it. I only hate holding other phones now lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I got my Note 3 on Thursday and love it. My Wife's iPhone 5 already feels beyond tiny whenever I pick it up now. Glad I made the switch. Love this giant screen.

Posted via Android Central App

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for almost 2 weeks. Thought it was borderline too big when I got it. Now I think it's a perfect size. It just grows on you!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for almost 2 weeks. Thought it was borderline too big when I got it. Now I think it's a perfect size. It just grows on you!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

It sure does! The size just feels natural. When I'm using it, I always forget how big this phone is compared to other phones.

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I knew it was going to be an adjustment when I bought the Note2 ..
Now I could never go back to something smaller ! It would feel like a downgrade !
I knew that's the way it would be from the beginning.

I LOVE the Note3 !