Don't be shy... Who is going Naked?

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
My Note 3 is just too beautiful to cover up with any ugly shroud.

I am extremely careful with her but over the next couple of years she will incur a couple of minor scratches and dings. These are merely honorable badges of a life fully lived. She will be even more beautiful then than she is now.
And in the fullness of time (two years) she will find a place in my collection (drawer) of past loves.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I sell my device every year so I can get the new one.. I must keep it mint. Minimal protection. Thin case,, temperd glass screen protector.. When I sell the phone and watch and all my other accessories next October for 500 dollars I want to make sure the buyer is getting a mint device. That's what I did with my note 2 and my evo lte.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I used to but cases but recently stopped. I tried the otterbox for my Note 3 but promptly sent it back. The looks and feel off this phone is to Good to cover up I agree. I also sell my phones so I can get a new one but I don't worry about mint anymore. What it is is what it is. I'll just enjoy my phone and stop the worrying

Rockin my Note 3

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I sell my device every year so I can get the new one.. I must keep it mint. Minimal protection. Thin case,, temperd glass screen protector.. When I sell the phone and watch and all my other accessories next October for 500 dollars I want to make sure the buyer is getting a mint device. That's what I did with my note 2 and my evo lte.

When I tried to 'trade in' my two year old Droid Razr the sales person used a 'special polishing' cloth and found a small scratch in one corner. Because of that I was offered $17 instead of $50 for it. Needless to say it now resides in my drawer.
Your method of selling each year is understandable. 'different strokes for different folks' have a great day all!

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
When I tried to 'trade in' my two year old Droid Razr the sales person used a 'special polishing' cloth and found a small scratch in one corner. Because of that I was offered $17 instead of $50 for it. Needless to say it now resides in my drawer.
Your method of selling each year is understandable. 'different strokes for different folks' have a great day all!

Should have tried Gazelle

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was going to but this phone has such a nice big screen I grabbed a slim case with a kickstand to hold it up for me when watching movies :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Have to keep my beautiful baby mint for when I sell her, I can get her New born little sis when she comes to the market. :D

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

fasnic

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Exactly... I've done this for at least 3yrs or more, going back as far as my Palm Treo and Pre. I sold My Galaxy S2 for $270, and with upgrade only paid $250 for my S3 32GB. Just sold my Note II with all my accessories for $330. My phones look just about as good as when I buy them. Case and screen protector the day of or after I buy them. I keep the box, and all accessories. I just dropped my Note 3 coming out of the gym right on concrete... A little roughness on corners\side of case, but phone is all good. The $20 I probably paid for the case and screen protector combines is worth every penny.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The neohybrid I have on here does look good, but it bulks it up a bit. If I didn't have kids I would rock it without a case and screen protector, but my little ones tend to grab the phone and the next thing I know is that it is in another room. They are far less careful than I, therfore I can't!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Naked for sure. I've never been a fan of cases for any of my phones. I picked up the Spigen bounce which is pretty good as far as cases go, but I hardly ever put it on. I'll probably get the s view flip cover in mocha gray if they ever decide to release it, but that's not really much of a 'case'

hdradaza

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my Note 3 almost 2 months now. Tried several cases and found MOMAX to be the thinnest. It still feels different in the hand from being naked. Ive dropped it twice naked and have scratches and nicks. But i plan on going naked. Then add the spigen glas t.r to protect screen. Does that consider being naked? I still like the feeling of the faux leather but jist want to protect screen from breaking

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my Note 3 almost 2 months now. Tried several cases and found MOMAX to be the thinnest. It still feels different in the hand from being naked. Ive dropped it twice naked and have scratches and nicks. But i plan on going naked. Then add the spigen glas t.r to protect screen. Does that consider being naked? I still like the feeling of the faux leather but jist want to protect screen from breaking

Well since the screen protector is transparent... I suppose you are still naked. :)

Airsloth

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Tried On a case but got tired of the way it felt Cos it seemed to add a lot of bulk. I love the way it feels without any case so I bought a screen protector.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Naked and loving it. When it's time to sell, I'll pop a new back on for $10 or less. SquareTrade insurance covers any major incident and makes a great incentive to buy the device used as the warranties can be transferred. Very easy to sell a used device that comes with a warranty for top dollar.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I wish I was brave enough to go naked. I'm clumsy. I dropped my phone already. :( So I always had to have a case.
It's really thin without one and hard for me to hold it! :D I'm still in search of a really good case. A girly one.
I sold my iPhone 4s for 300.00 and that thing has tons of scratches one it. LOL :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty