Samsung Galxay Note 3 - Please help. My Magazine Swipe up Transition/animation not working.

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Please help. My Magazine Swipe up Transition/animation not working.

Do you have a launcher installed? Perhaps it disabled it somehow.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish mine didn't work on a swipe up! There's no way to disable that feature. I don't know why it doesn't work for you however. If you figger it out let us know so I can disable mine!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I wish mine didn't work on a swipe up! There's no way to disable that feature. I don't know why it doesn't work for you however. If you figger it out let us know so I can disable mine!

I thought you could turn it off.

Posted via Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not from what I have read, but if you figure it out, let us know please!!!

Roswell1

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello, same thing here. I have the international version, stock rom. It happened a week ago, did a full reset and it worked again but just for a few days... It's annoying because animations are important to the user experience.

Also I have a problem with the light sensor, it gets brighter but won't get darker until I turn it off and on again... very annoying!

Do you a solution for the My Magazine animation ?

Note 3 user

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have notice that My Magazine Transition/animation when swiping up is not working. What could be the problem of this? Please reply.

I have the same issue, tried to reboot and it came back but soon disappeared again. Hoping for an update that solves this problem.

Last edited:

Roswell1

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
It sucks... I've tried to clean the data and cache of My Magazine but it doesn't work. It seems it's related to the launcher. I have no customization installed... I'm on official Samsung 4.3 UDMJ7.

Note 3 user

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi again!
I think I may have an idea that works.
If you turn on developer options and go to the animations you should be able to turn them on: maybe the current firmware contains a bug that turns them off for some people. Since I do not have any animations at all this seems possible.

Note 3 user

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeees it worked!
Here is how you do:
1. Enable developer options
2. Scroll down to transition animation scale.
3. Set it to 1x instead of "off".
Done!

Roswell1

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it works! Sounds like there is a problem with the firmware though. For those who don't know how to enable developer mode, you have go to settings>general>about and tap the build number several times until it says developer mode has been enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer