Note 3 to LG G2?

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering switching to an LG G2, does anyone here have experience with the G2? If so, what are your honest impressions good and bad. My Note 3 has worked flawlessly, but I'm tired of the ergonomics, and size of the device. Plus, I don't like all of the gimmicky features that I never use. Thanks for your input.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had the AT&T G2 for a couple months. It's the best phone I've ever used for an extended period of time (GS2 Skyrocket, GS3, GS4, HTC One).

Pros: Amazing screen (very bright), great battery life (6-8 hrs. screen on time), very good camera, fast charging (1-1.5 hrs.), functional back buttons (control music, camera, etc.), good call quality, very easy to root (<20 min. w/ ioroot), impressive specs (no lag at all)

Cons: UI not as clean as on N5 (easily fixed with rooting and Xposed or custom ROM), low headphone & speaker volume (fixed with Xposed mod), slow camera focus (fixed with xdabbeb's cam mod), unimpressive voice recording quality, bloatware (freeze/remove after rooting)

I was quite pleased with the phone when I first got it. I now absolutely love the phone after rooting, customizing the UI with Xposed, and removing bloatware.

Nicky1983

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I had the g2 and now switched to the note 3. I love the G2 but had a number of problems with it. The camera broke and by broke the screen went black and could not take any pics. The phone became hit and over heated when charging. Battery started off great but than it steadily got worse. Loved the phone when it worked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I love my Note 3 but I've heard good things about the G2.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Had both the Note 3 & LG G2. My opinion is Note 3 is way better but the LG G2 is a good phone also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk