Why doen't my Galaxy Note 3 Links direct me to my apps but opens up in the Internet browser instead?

A

AC Question

Galaxy Note 3 Links don't direct me to my apps but opens up in the Internet browser instead.

I've already installed apps for Facebook, LinkedIn, and others on my Note 3. However, whenever I tried to get to them from links on emails or other notifications, it directs/takes me to the Internet browser instead of opening the apps automatically. And I'm logged on to all the apps. Anyway, when I get an email to do something, I have manually open the app and search for the task. I hope I've explained myself clearly enough. Can someone help me fix this problem? TIA.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Links don't direct me to my apps but opens up in the Internet browser instead.

You need to reset app preferences!

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsung_Love

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Links don't direct me to my apps but opens up in the Internet browser instead.

Please be specific with your answer. Thanks.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Go to the app manager and find the Internet browser in the "all" tab. Tap on it and select "clear defaults". This way next time you open a link you'll have a menu to select the app you want to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa