Note 4 white lines on metal band?

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I was looking at my new Note 4 I recived yesterday and noticed there are 4 white line marks on the outer metal casing. There is one on each corner are of the phone on top and bottem.

It doesn't look bad or anything I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what they were there for?

Posted on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at my new Note 4 I recived yesterday and noticed there are 4 white line marks on the outer metal casing. There is one on each corner are of the phone on top and bottem.

It doesn't look bad or anything I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what they were there for?

Those are for the various antennae, since a metal band would attenuate the signals.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
They look really cool! Even if Samsung couldve designed them without them, I would have wanted them to add/keep those white marks. Really adds a subtle touch to the corners.

Now ip6's bands, they are as ugly as the phone is itself.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Ahh that makes sense I didn't think about that. I was beginning to think they were led lights lol.

Ahhhhh the subtle changes you see on a first ever metal Samsung phone, gotta love this. :)

Posted on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac