Note 4 I couldn't wait!

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So I pre-ordere​d my phone through best buy. Biggest mistake I could make. I never got the email ready for pick up all weekend after the sales rep at the store said Saturday we're getting your shipment just wait for our email. Other best buy stores told me we won't be getting shipments for another 2 weeks. What kind of business allows pre orders and not have a product available on launch day. I spend Friday coming to the conclusion that I have to wait for the email till an employee at Best buy just told me that the store took in 45 pre orders and won't be able to make sure everyone gets there phone. So i said screw BestBuy and went to my local sprint store Saturday morning. I got 216 for my note 3 which was all dented and actually cracked on the edge. I walked out with a note 4 in charcoal black and I couldn't be happier. For those of you still waiting for that confirmati​on email screw that. This phone is amazing the clarity to the camera. Best camera on a phone I've ever had. So I'm
happy I didn't wait phones incredible!!

KnightRiderRalph

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
The only reason why I don't give in and just go to a Sprint store and get the phone is because the Geek Squad Protection plan is so much better than insurance with your carrier. I've been searching Best Buys all over NYC seeing if they have it in Black but none so far and still haven't gotten an email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty