Note 4 scratches

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey there has anyone managed to scratch their note 4 yet? I just found the smalledt hairline scratch on my screen. I wish the decent screen protectors had been available earlier. My iloome is arriving today and if course this is the day I find a scratch lol. I've been using the sview case as protection until now

Posted via the Android Central App

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey there has anyone managed to scratch their note 4 yet? I just found the smalledt hairline scratch on my screen. I wish the decent screen protectors had been available earlier. My iloome is arriving today and if course this is the day I find a scratch lol. I've been using the sview case as protection until now

Decent screen protectors by Ghost Armor have been available before the Note 4 was released in Canada.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
That is why I get whatever case and screen protector there is till the good ones come out... Right now I have my note 4 in a outterbox case and I just got my iloome screen protector so am all good now... No harm will come to my beast lol

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing yet for me -- Naked since I got it on October 13th -- I baby the heck out of it :).

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
It's what happens when you try and place a tempered glass screen protector on something with rounded edges (2.5 glass) the edges don't sit flush and leave a 'halo' around the screen where the screen protector is raised up

islandbaby

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Ugh. I discovered two deep scratches the other day, and now theres another lighter scratch. I have no idea what theyre from - if my toddler did it somehow or if my keys scratched it. What kind of materials would be hard enough to scratch the screen ? Itd have to be keys or rough ground ?

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
You put keys in your pocket with your note 4? My god. I've never done that with any phone.

islandbaby

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
You put keys in your pocket with your note 4? My god. I've never done that with any phone.

Ok no i dont do that. Girls generally dont use pockets and even if i did use pockets that's just dumb. As much as i try to store my phone in a solitary area of my purse, i get in a rush, things move around, things happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
no3rdseat