On my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, why do I have double message notifications on my Gear2?

DavidHayter

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Double message notification on gear2

I have a Note 4 on Verizon and a Gear 2. whenever I receive a email it sends to the watch twice. Funny thing is it's in my inbox once on the phone. Also this does not happen with the text messages. But I do have the new INBOX from Google. PLEASE ADVISE

gonzoks

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Double message notification on gear2

I had this happening to and it was directly related to having both the Inbox app and the Gmail app configured. Got rid of Inbox, issue resolved. YMMV.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Inbox is not my issue, that I just resolved on Gear 2 / Note 2. I finally removed Gear Manager (that means u have to reset watch) and reinstalled. Removed yahoo email from Gmail app. All is back to normal, for now. Inbox didn't affect my issue at all.

DavidHayter

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site

I got mine to work fine now.... thank you TECH GOD. uninstalled Google Inbox.....deleted the other exchange app via application manager menu. Reset Gmail via application manager. Re installed Google Inbox went to settings and clicked turn off Gmail notifications. RESTART PHONE and boom it works..... I just had to put all the exchange accounts in the normal exchange and not through Gmail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699