Why does my Galaxy Note 4 screen sometimes not respond to touch?

SalGuarnera

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4 screen sometimes does not respond to touch

My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 works perfectly fine. Sometimes, when I turn it on, it will not respond to my fingers. When this happens, I try the stylus, and it works fine. I reset my phone, and it works will both my fingers and the sylus. Then, it will eventually only work with the stylus. I reset my settings, and it responded to my touch for around 10 hours. Then, it would only work with the stylus. This time, it eventually worked with my fingers and I did not restart the phone. My question is, is this some bug or is my digitizer really screwy.

Canz67

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 screen sometimes does not respond to touch

Sounds like a bug but first did you increase screen sensitivity in settings under display?

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

It has to be a bug. If resetting resolved the issue temporarily then something is wrong. I'll suggest exchanging it if you still can or try a different ROM if you are into rooting.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

ramzibakir

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site

I have the same problem, I changed my Note 4 after using it one week. The new one I got started the same thing the next day !

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Try doing a factory reset, and don't install any apps until you use it for a little bit. If it works without any issues, load your apps one at a time and use them for a little bit before you install the next one.

If you are still having the problems after doing a reset, take it back to your carrier for warranty support.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
You could also try starting the phone in Safe Mode before resorting to a factory reset. Safe mode will disable 3rd party apps so it might be able to tell you if an app is the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty