Is my phone gonna get a lollipop?

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Note 4, it updated to a chocolate kitkat 4.4.4 I think. Is it gonna get a lollipop anytime soon?

If yes, when? and what improvements will the lollipop give me?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Will it get Lollipop? Almost certainly. When? There may be some people at Samsung or at your carrier's headquarters who can give you a fair estimate, but if they did they'd be looking for jobs. (And it's only a fair estimate. If they find a major bug the evening before the scheduled release, the release could get pushed back for months. AT&T just pulled back a few LP updates.)

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Will it get Lollipop? Almost certainly. When? There may be some people at Samsung or at your carrier's headquarters who can give you a fair estimate, but if they did they'd be looking for jobs. (And it's only a fair estimate. If they find a major bug the evening before the scheduled release, the release could get pushed back for months. AT&T just pulled back a few LP updates.)
Yeah I was just reading the Lollipop thread in the Android forums and many users are complaining about decreased battery life or no 4G connectivity, guess my carrier needs to test this before they push it out to me. I live in Dubai and my carrier is ETISALAt.

PS: I just ordered a Lemon 10000 mAH battery, I hope it really gives a long battery life and is not just a gimmick

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I was just reading the Lollipop thread in the Android forums and many users are complaining about decreased battery life or no 4G connectivity, guess my carrier needs to test this before they push it out to me. I live in Dubai and my carrier is ETISALAt.

PS: I just ordered a Lemon 10000 mAH battery, I hope it really gives a long battery life and is not just a gimmick

Don't worry, it's not a gimmick. The battery is three times the size of the stock battery!! It would be defying the laws of physics if it didn't work!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non