New update causing issues with sleep app

Wantmyiphoneback

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Since my son was born in 2012 we have used white noise to sleep. It helps drown out any other noises. My husband and I can't sleep without it now. I updated my note4 a few days ago, and now my white noise app skips every few seconds and then shuts down all together. I tried downloading 3 other sleep apps, and it's the same thing on every single one. What can I do? I'm literally having to use youtube and leave my phone lit up all night just for some rain sounds.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Since my son was born in 2012 we have used white noise to sleep. It helps drown out any other noises. My husband and I can't sleep without it now. I updated my note4 a few days ago, and now my white noise app skips every few seconds and then shuts down all together. I tried downloading 3 other sleep apps, and it's the same thing on every single one. What can I do? I'm literally having to use youtube and leave my phone lit up all night just for some rain sounds.

Welcome to the forums. I would see if you can purchase a track like that from Amazon or even Google Play, and play that in a music app. If you just play that track (let's say for sake of argument you find one that plays for 90 minutes), most music player apps will still play after the screen shuts off. If you only play that track, after the 90 minutes, the phone will just go silent.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11