UAG case just arrived

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's a look at the Magma Red case from UAG. Loving the way the phone feels in the hand now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 141

jmoney

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
How much bulkier does it feel?

I ordered the white

One other? is will it wirelessly charge with the case on?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I ordered the white

I got the one in Ash color (the red looks great though). As for feel, not noticeably wider but thicker along the edges. So it does give a different feel but not necessarily a bulky feel to me. Wireless charging works fine with the case on.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Got me a maverick on the way. Was thinking about the ash but went with the clear. UAG makes really good cases. Oh and the red is boss!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site

I ordered the white

It feels wider but I like it this way better. Doesn't feel slippery at all anymore.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Is the spen removal easy with this case on? I love UAG and had the orange one on my note 3 for almost two years. Saved my phone MANY times. The reason I ask about the spen is because of the design change on the spen and there have been some complaints on other types of cases where people are having a hard time getting there finger in to press the cap and the again on removal of the spen.

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Is the spen removal easy with this case on? I love UAG and had the orange one on my note 3 for almost two years. Saved my phone MANY times. The reason I ask about the spen is because of the design change on the spen and there have been some complaints on other types of cases where people are having a hard time getting there finger in to press the cap and the again on removal of the spen.

Very easy. The opening is quite large down by the spen. No problem at all.

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
No. I can see the on the Web with my pc, but not on my gn5 via the app or chrome app. No biggie. Great case. Might get the maverick version.

And as I post the last comment, I can now see your pix with the app. I logged out and logged back in again. That must have done it
Sorry to waste bandwidth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty