lifeproof

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
With the Note 5 becoming more popular. Does anyone think that lifeproof will start building a case for it? I am very active outdoors with work and play. I need a case that will stand up to about everything. Right now going to order the Trident Aegis Pro Case. Looks like the only tough case that still compact.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
With the Note 5 becoming more popular. Does anyone think that lifeproof will start building a case for it? I am very active outdoors with work and play. I need a case that will stand up to about everything. Right now going to order the Trident Aegis Pro Case. Looks like the only tough case that still compact.

Don't know about lifeproof but I just ordered this one for my Note 5 from i-Blason:

Galaxy Note 5 UB Pro Full Body Rugged Holster Case by SUPCASE

...I had their "Prime Dual Layer Holster Case" on my Note 4 and liked it too! Really rugged and shock resistant!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for life proof too... They are the only case manufacturer that offers waterproof AND a water insurance policy

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

constable

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
It took them years before they made any cases for anything other than an Iphone. Unlikely the Note 5 will change that. You should send them a tweet requesting it.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I doubt that Lifeproof will make a case for the Note 5. If anyone is gonna do it, it would most likely be Red pepper, or Love Mei. Both of those companies have made water resistant cases for notes in the past.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They made one for the turbo which was shocking to me. But yeah. Unlikely to be made for the note 5.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

atlawson

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Its a shame that they don't make one for the note 5. I have used the lifeproof cases for years now on my iphones and have now switched over to the galaxy line and would love to have one. I have a note 4 now and really want the note 5 but will probably switch to the galaxy s6 to have the lifeproof case.