My Note 5's power button is getting soft?

iagoshick

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I've been noticing my Note 5's power button is getting really soft and has no tactile feeling anymore, almost to the point where it is hard to determine if I pressed the button or not. I'm guessing this is not normal and the phone needs repair?

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The moment you press the button and it doesn't do what you want it is messing with your phone.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ngannguyen

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I've been noticing my Note 5's power button is getting really soft and has no tactile feeling anymore, almost to the point where it is hard to determine if I pressed the button or not. I'm guessing this is not normal and the phone needs repair?

Yes, mine is too. So what did you do to repair? I bring my phone to the shop but they refused bcoz it's not actually can-not-work. It works but, as you told, too soft >"<

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
It happened to me with the volume button. I sprayed windex on a tissue wiped around the button. Pressed it a few times, some more wiping with my nail pushing the damp tissue around the button. Dried it and that fixed the problem.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

Ladelfm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me with the volume button. I sprayed windex on a tissue wiped around the button. Pressed it a few times, some more wiping with my nail pushing the damp tissue around the button. Dried it and that fixed the problem.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

This solved my issue, Thanks!

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Clicky issue can be fixed by rubbing any alcohol wipe on it. My home button got very loud abd used to make an annoying clicky sound. So i took a micro fibre cloth and sprayed sme perfume on it and rubbed it on n around the home button and its back to normal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch