The only thing I don't like about my new Note 5

Carl Bloom

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
So I had the note 1-3 in the past, switched to apple for awhile and had the 6 plus for a year. The only thing I wish the Note 5 could do is load email like the iPhone. Am I missing something here? Why do I always have to load more info and load images manually? Is there a way to do this automatically ? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
So I had the note 1-3 in the past, switched to apple for awhile and had the 6 plus for a year. The only thing I wish the Note 5 could do is load email like the iPhone. Am I missing something here? Why do I always have to load more info and load images manually? Is there a way to do this automatically ? Thanks.

What email client are you using? I've been using Mailbox for the last year or so. It's been great to use on my iPhone, Note 5, Mac and multiple tablets. Syncs multiple Gmail accounts and my icloud email between all my devices. Works great for me.

Sent from my Note 5

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

There is on the default email app and other apps. Check your app email settings.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
b7e71281263308005076ac6733edb042.jpg

This is for stock email
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Carl Bloom

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Carlo Villa. That's exactly what I was looking for. I don't know why I couldn't find that myself, but oh well. All fixed now. Thanks all.