Can you recommend a glass screen protector?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I've spent a month shopping for a case, and finally settled on one, and it should arrive within the next couple of days. However now I'm looking for a good tempered glass protector. Ideally I want one that once placed on the display, you'd never even notice that a protector is there. Plastic/Film protectors are out of the question, just glass protectors are in the running.

pbickel

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I use ZAGG HD and it's great. Can't even tell plus it has a lifetime warranty if it ever cracks or peels off. Doesn't mess with any touch or spen features.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Due to the 2.5d glass, you will notice any tempered glass screen protector. Though some are better than others.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Zagg or die lol. Ever since they started making these i have not bought any other kind of tempered glass. It is clean, durable and for 3.99 s&h you get free replacements for life.

Galaxy Note 5 and what not

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I use Zagg as well but I am trying the HDX instead of the glass due to the halo effect that you get with the glass ones now. I had the HDX before and they used to work great as well. Same warranty for life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87