Can I set up my text messaging to give me repeating alerts until I look at the message on my Note 5?

A

AC Question

With my Galaxy S3, I could set up my incoming texts to alert me every minute or so until I opened the text. Can I do that with my Note 5? I have not been able to find that feature.

littlekido

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way to force the note 5 to repeat the notification text tone instead of a generic one? I have specific text tones for different people. I modified the setting in accessibility for messages only to repeat every minute, but when it repeats, it is a generic tone, not the designated one for the text that the person sent. I have this because our company uses text messages to page us on issues (in I.T.) and I want that tone to be repeated when I don't view it right away. This is critical in the middle of the night :)

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to force the note 5 to repeat the notification text tone instead of a generic one? I have specific text tones for different people. I modified the setting in accessibility for messages only to repeat every minute, but when it repeats, it is a generic tone, not the designated one for the text that the person sent. I have this because our company uses text messages to page us on issues (in I.T.) and I want that tone to be repeated when I don't view it right away. This is critical in the middle of the night :)

Try third-party app "Lightflow", it should give you what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member