A snug fit, help me find it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I usually use Spigen on all my phones, and the Rugged Armor is my go to. Like I don't even buy other cases. However I've tried rocking the Rugged Armor and the Neo Hybrid and haven't got a good snug fit from either.

What case are you using, flexible TPU maybe, that is a good fit?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am using a caseology case. has a nice fit.
4cd7be143a74461059f0c46da42273bb.jpg
ffbc14e3abfdbaadb5dfd819cd628be4.jpg

willmii1207

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using a Ringke thin case which does wonders to keep the phone sleek. However it definitely does not hold up on drops as my wife recently cracked her screen using one. I just ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal. Hope it fairs better with drops.

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I usually use Spigen on all my phones, and the Rugged Armor is my go to. Like I don't even buy other cases. However I've tried rocking the Rugged Armor and the Neo Hybrid and haven't got a good snug fit from either.

my spigen neo hybrid crystal is pretty snug.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I'm using the clear otterbox symmetry and that is snug, they have other colors to. I had a spigeon and had the same, it was tight but the part by the edges were very flexible, not so with the otterbox symmetry.

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Spigen clear one with a kickstand. Neo Hybrid?

First time I've ever put a case on any of my phones. I like it. Fits great. Feels pretty protective, and doesn't make the phone THAT much bigger. Will probably still run this thing naked around the house, though.

Edit: oh, it's the Ultra Hybrid S.

Last edited:

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Love the Unicorn Beetle Pro. Just wish I could find a screen protector that worked with it. Its peeled up everything I've tried so far.

left4dead

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Love the Spigen Rugged Slim Armor case. I recently purchased a black UAG case ($40) but returned it because the Spigen looks and fits way better. Slim fit, easy access to S Pen, matte finish shows no fingerprints or marks of any kind.

Also can't best the price($10)!

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Tech 21 case for me. Have had it on my last 4 phones and has saved me the curved edges still make me nervous if I drop it however tech 21 saved me from a ton of drops from previous phones so I'll stick with it

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

I have the rugged armor case and it fits pretty darn snug. Maybe it's just that one...? Try sending it back for a replacement.

The only thing I don't like about it is it's not very grippy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana