supp case?

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Great case. I have had it for 3 weeks. Very pleased with it. I am in the construction field and feel confident with it. I am not one to penny pinch, I splurge for the high dollar items so I was hesitant at the low price but very happy I did purchase.

Semi off topic but it Sounds like the otterbox defender case for the note 7 is a real POS.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've had it since day one. Great case, but I'm still afraid to drop my phone with it. Not the most screen cover friendly though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Great case. I have had it for 3 weeks. Very pleased with it. I am in the construction field and feel confident with it. I am not one to penny pinch, I splurge for the high dollar items so I was hesitant at the low price but very happy I did purchase.

Semi off topic but it Sounds like the otterbox defender case for the note 7 is a real POS.

Supcase isn't a really protective case IMO because it's stiff. Only case I like for the Note 7 is the Tech 21 tactical XT case. It offers more protection than Supcase.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh, thanks.
Yeah, looking for case for when I drop it. Sooner or later it will happen.😉
Does Amazon have the tech 21?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yea, Amazon is selling it, BUT you can buy it at most ATT and Verizon stores for the exact same price Amazon sells it for.

I would ignore the 1 star on Amazon though. It appears that person has a thick screen protector on the phone. The phone is pretty easy to fit inside the case and wireless charging works great on it. If they come out for one for the S7 Edge I will probably pick it up.

https://www.amazon.com/Tech21-Tacti...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5440530

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yea, Amazon is selling it, BUT you can buy it at most ATT and Verizon stores for the exact same price Amazon sells it for.

I would ignore the 1 star on Amazon though. It appears that person has a thick screen protector on the phone. The phone is pretty easy to fit inside the case and wireless charging works great on it. If they come out for one for the S7 Edge I will probably pick it up.

https://www.amazon.com/Tech21-Tacti...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5440535

Thanks, does this case protect screen?

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
It doesn't have a built in screen protector but the sides are raised a bit which protects the sides of the phone.

I have the unicorn beetle for my Note 7 and I dropped it a couple days ago really hard on its front face no cracks no scratch, I highly recommend this case I might even go on Amazon and get a different color

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have the unicorn beetle for my Note 7 and I dropped it a couple days ago really hard on its front face no cracks no scratch, I highly recommend this case I might even go on Amazon and get a different color

I have the frost clear beetle. A1 protection and slim enough. I love the look of it in general. Probably my favorite case besides the UAG ice.