Lag when retrieving photos from phone by computer

jjj651

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone notice whenever they plug their phone into the computer it takes awhile for the images to load in the folder? With my iPhone it was instant, with this phone even with just 50 pics it would have trouble loading. All photos are stored on board.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android. I just tried this, and I do not experience a delay for the DCIM/Camera folder. It came right up.

I realize this might not be what you are asking, but it might be helpful for you. Do you use Google Photos to backup? If not, definitely try it. Once you take a photo, it's uploaded to Google Photos and I don't need to connect to the PC to check it, I just use the web browser. You can view it from your phone, Web browser, tablet, iPad, etc. Google Photos has unlimited free storage and tons of other great benefits related to search, organization and lots of other things. It is fantastic. I usually d o not ever connect to my PC.

jjj651

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Sorry if I wasn't clear. When I open the DCIM/Camera folder it takes quite some time to load my pictures. Don't know if it's normal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez