Samsung deserves kudos!!!!!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung deserves recognition for leading head first into a chaotic frustrating recall, albeit with many, MANY, problems along the way the last few weeks (it's own inconsistent announcements, the carrier chaos and confusion, the failure to get the CPSC involved on the front end......)

Most distribution points have replacement inventory already in stock (thank you Samsung for flexing your muscle here) and we will be getting our 2.0 version Note 7's in a few days.

Samsung's (arguably) quite imperfect navigation of this whole sordid mess, will be, in retrospect, a model case study in board rooms and business academia for years to come, of a company doing the right thing.

Can't wait for my brand new sleek Black Note 7

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
It's water under the bridge now, but I think it helped that Samsung DIDN'T involve the CPSC on 9/2. They did the testing and must have had what the CPSC wanted so that the "official" recall could be announced to day and replacements could start flowing. It was a pain, but the sky wasn't falling and the Note 7 isn't going away as all the iSheep came in to post.
Samsung deserves recognition for leading head first into a chaotic frustrating recall, albeit with many, MANY, problems along the way the last few weeks (it's own inconsistent announcements, the carrier chaos and confusion, the failure to get the CPSC involved on the front end......)

Most distribution points have replacement inventory already in stock (thank you Samsung for flexing your muscle here) and we will be getting our 2.0 version Note 7's in a few days.

Samsung's (arguably) quite imperfect navigation of this whole sordid mess, will be, in retrospect, a model case study in board rooms and business academia for years to come, of a company doing the right thing.

Can't wait for my brand new sleek Black Note 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty