NFC and Availability?
Just wondering, will this device have NFC? If so, looks like I may have a viable replacement for my HTC Flyer. Which has been great, however I think it may be time for an upgrade. Also, a final thing, what will UK availability and pricing be like?Windows Phone Central Retired Moderator
Android Central Visitor
- 02-20-2013, 01:19 PM #2
- 273 Posts
Re: NFC and Availability?
Everything is speculation until it's officially announced, but I'd say yes based on other mid-high range tablets having it. It seems that the GN8 will have all the same features as the GN2 and more. It would surprise me if it doesn't have NFC considering Google put it in the N7 while keeping it under $200.
- By DocAwe in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:57 AM
- By CZ Eddie in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2011, 05:35 PM
- By devilpoised in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:34 PM
- By gtmci84s in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2010, 04:20 PM
- By mmgtony in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:23 PM