- 95 Posts
Galaxy Note 8.0 - Quick Command Map No Worky ?
I can't get the Map Quick Command to work. It's set up to open the map and search for the location. I can use my shortcut - in this case L (for location) and the city or city/state.
It acts like it will work but pulls up the map for my current location vs. what I asked for. All other Quick Commands work fine. I managed to get it to work once out of about 20 times. Tried changing to just open may and then back but same results.
Is there something I am missing? Anyone else have this problem?
- 10-13-2013, 01:37 PM #2
- By AgentScribe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-08-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
- By Vinoth Obroi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:02 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:15 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:54 PM