Smart Select

Drerunsit

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, when I use Smart Select and try to save content to Scrapbook, it doesn't save the url. As a matter of fact, it's treating all of my content as pictures. I've tested Smart Select with the YouTube app, Chrome browser, and built-in Internet app...same results on all (no url saved). Anyone know why this is happening?

ch200200

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
For some reason, when I use Smart Select and try to save content to Scrapbook, it doesn't save the url. As a matter of fact, it's treating all of my content as pictures. I've tested Smart Select with the YouTube app, Chrome browser, and built-in Internet app...same results on all (no url saved). Anyone know why this is happening?

ch200200

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here. Are we the only ones that use this. The scrapbook option which was replaced with smart select was great! Now after the lollipop update it seems we got jacked. No scrabook and the Smart Select lacks all the functions that are seen on the Note4. The biggest problem being it is essentialy a photo copier now. Whats the point! No URLS! I can do a screen shot for that. Samsung tech support as well as Google have no answer. What!!!!

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Using Smart Select in Chrome, I was able to select the URL, view extracted text, and save it to my Scrapbook.. Are you highlighting just the URL, or the entire page?

ch200200

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Using the S pen with a Note 3 you should be able to select anything on a page and it will give you the URL when you access it in scrapbook. With Youtube you should just be able to select the video and when accessing it in scrabook you have the URL to link back up to it. Whats happening instead (even when extracting text) is its simply a pic of what you selected. No URL... extracted text is useless IMO.