Graphic Web Editor for 12.2 Tablet?

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I maybe asking too much, but is there a graphic website editor such as Dreamweaver for Android?

I have checked Play and there are plenty of simple HTML editor apps, but am looking for graphic editor.

Thanks!

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I did a Google search for one as well and did not come up with one. Usually specialized higher end programs that have a lot of graphics etc are still left in the realm of desktops which have better hardware for the required processing power.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
If Adobe has managed to create a Photoshop for tablets, why not a simpler form of Dreamweaver also for tablets to make quick fixes to sites... Just a thought! I think there is demand for it. Also now we have Office for tablets by Hancom too which looks and works like the real thing.

Last edited:

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
If Adobe has managed to create a Photoshop for tablets, why not a simpler form of Dreamweaver also for tablets to make quick fixes to sites... Just a thought! I think there is demand for it. Also now we have office for tablets by Hancom too!

Google and adobe haven't been getting along so well. Unfortunately. I would like to see the whole creative suite dumbed down for mobile.

ಠ益ಠ

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo