Any experience with Zagg or Verizon protectors?

lucasbuck

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Getting my 12.2 tomorrow and I like screen protectors, but I'm too OCD to put them on. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with either Verizon covers or Zagg (since I can get them both installed). I don't want drag from the pen. Thanks for any input!

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes I had best buy put on my zagg invisasheild.
It looks great and there is no issue using t he pen.

Posted via Android Central App

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Unless they've changed, my experience is that Zagg screen protectors, in particular, create a bit of drag on the screen. I've tried them on many different devices and have had the same experience each time. Maybe they're different now, but I honestly doubt it. I suppose it will boil down to personal preference. I find tempered glass screen protectors provide the best user experience.

Posted via Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
While I use tempered glass screen protectors on my phones which live in my pocket, I don't use them on any of my tablets. It seems to me to be unnecessary to put them onn devices that do not get carried on my person but instead in cases/covers/etc. where they will not be exposed to scratching and mechanical stresses that could cause cracking. I have never had an issue with my 4 different tables to date.

Oliver Telfor

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with either Verizon covers or Zagg (since I can get them both installed). I don't want drag from the pen. Thanks for any input!

In my experience I'd favour the Zagg. Nether of them have any real drag issues - I just prefer how Zagg feels.

rchiwawa

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have put the Mime glass screen protector for the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 on both of mine and it is an excellent piece. It is kind of spendy @$49.99 but the company ships fast and the quality, durability are top notch